The Ultra-heavy emergency

Today's emergency went like a F1 race. Fast. I couldn't remember anything. All I can recollect is that I'm, as usual, trying extra hard, to run a municipal hospital's Orthopaedic emergency as efficient as it could possibly be. This is almost futile because what happens is that I work extra thus giving room for the servants and the other staff to relax.

Needless to say that I enjoy doing it; or else, I wouldn't be doing it in the first place. What it does is that it makes me so tired the next day that the day is of no meaning to me.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...