The feeling of wellness from within

I don't know how but somehow, I find that interacting with patients charges my emotional batteries like anything. I think it is because I'm recognized as a good person amongst them, something which was impossible to even think of till I was in internship.

Today I spent the whole of morning talking with patients and relatives. Felt really really good. Then I went and bought a new Orthopaedic text book; Current Orthopaedic Treatment and Diagnosis. It was very impulisve but I did it. And after that I spent the whole afternoon reading through various topics which were given concisely.

The evening was grand because my roomie had gone to give his exam and therefore, I was alone in my room. I cleaned up the room and was listening to some classic alternative from the 90s. I was so happy that I decided that it is time to start going to the gym. I went to the college gym which looked way below par from the private gym I went to. Still I did work out.

Once I came back to room, I started listening to songs again. But within a short time, my roomie came back. Along with him, his study-mates, the irritating bitches they are, also trudged in. This gave me no option but to take a shower and go out. I did some silly shopping during that time.

In the night, when I was planning for a light dinner and to finish my interesting, although lengthy, 'Rama Revealed', my colleague offered for a dinner party at a restaurant.

We went and had an okay dinner. The conversation was all based on the hospital working environment which I hated talking about. After that, I am now very happy that my roomie had slept.

Now I can read and type and do whatever I want. These days, just to avoid being in my room when my roomie's awake, I sit below trees and on balconies, reading books, listening to music and sometimes, playing guitar.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...