Shade has split - FINALLY

The 17th of May is going to be one turning point in our lives. For one thing I came to know that E-boi had an argument or two with Xander. This must have happened last weekend when E-boi was hanging out with Xander. The reasoning of who was right and wrong is best left untold. So I'm not going into details.

The second point is that, despite half a dozen or so 'band-splits', finally, it seems at least, Shade has split. It doesn't feel all that good. Although I must admit that I feel that I have more time and space for everything that I want to do in life. That way 'Shade' and more over Xander, had occupied so much of space in my life making me almost suffocate.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...