Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of what I have been writing.

Over the past two weeks, I have tried exporting my blog content from WordPress to Blogger, but I have failed. All the converters seem to have been deprectated, and the straightforward XML export < > import doesn't seem to work.

You can find me https://engayginglife.wordpress.com/

So this is it. It is likely my last post on Blogger. This is where I had my five seconds of fame, but things have to end. 

But I'll be posting regularly (dare I say daily) on WordPress. See you there!

Thank you for all the years of patronage!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...