The day when I bought Shure - PG 47


I am so happy and excited. Today, my salary came after 2 months and I felt rich again. To celebrate the occassion, I hung out with E-boi at the Musician's Mall and ended up buying a Shure microphone - PG 47 (instrument microphone).

Firstly, I had a good reading session at the library. In evening, E-boi and I plan to meet at Musician's Mall where E-boi's friend needs to check out guitars. After that we go over to 'Shaalu Musicals' and we end up buying the microphone.

I'm so excited with this that I spent about 3 hours late night setting up my Cakewalk Sonar and recording a new song. WOWOWOW!

It's been about 2 years since I recorded on a computer! 3 years since I started writing a song singlehandedly.

WOWOW!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...