Paris Je 'Taime

 


On a Friday evening, I really didn't have anything important to do. I didn't know if my roomie was back and that added to my desire to go watch a movie. I was so prepared to watch 'Life in a Metro' at the theatre just a block away. But after I found that roomie wasn't there after all, my laziness took over. I dozed away reading the last few pages of 'Rama Revealed' and got up too late for the show.

Now I could either catch that or I could watch the only exotic movie listed on the papers. I decided to take the latter option and in the process, I could also check out the newly 'multiplexed' Sterling. I reached in time a little scary if I would get tickets. I got tickets so easily that I was ashamed of my fear of not getting tickets for movies.

Inside the new sterling, I distinctly felt claustrophobic. The green ornamentations looked little creepy. There was no slant in the theatre so that seating felt more like a non-existent business class jof Air Deccan. The sound was something that I enjoyed especially when they played 'Original Prankster' by the Offspring during the break. The hall was really so small that the conversations of other people to watch the movie were irritatingly loud.

The movie itself was a twister of emotions. I think there were 16 separate short films out of which most of them were interesting to watch. But some of them saddened me quite a lot. I don't know why. A few made everyone go into raptures of laughter. The rest were awesome for the acting or story.

I don't know why I felt so sad after the movie though. Maybe it was because I was worried that I was not jamming with the band. I wanted to come back to the room and sleep. And I did just that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...