Buying the drumset and cymbals

The Sunday morning was cool. We travelled once again all over Mumbai in the act of buying the drummset. In the middle of all that we got bogged down in traffic jams and other shit. I was so pissed with the traffic in the suburbs of Juhu, that for the first time in my entire Mumbai life, I despised me of taking my bike along.

Anyways, we bought the drumset and brought it home only to find that there were hardware elements which were missing. The most glaring one was the hi-hat stand which we realized that we can't do without.

Disappointed, we were at the end of a day which promised much.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...