Raqeeb - I'll kill myself for this

I don't know why I ventured out to watch the next one in line at New Empire. The only reason that I could still think of is the fact that Rahul Khanna, my favoritest MTV VJ, was there donning the lead role. The reviews online raved about a modern murder mystery with suspense till the last.

My opinion about the movie is simple. Rahul Khanna doesn't know how to act or how to deliver dialogue. I felt like I was in 1978 when I understood the plot as it unravelled. The editing, directing and cinematography was idiotic. The story was faltoo. And the suspense which was supposed to come up last didn't come up at all. Instead, there was a lot of goofiness in the last few minutes which made me (and a few others in the movie theatre) laugh.

After all the killing for the day, I felt like slaying myself... I give a 1 out of 5 for the movie.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...