Rat-a-hatee

You know that you aren't doing well if...
  • You spend more per day to 'feed' your rats (rat-kill) than to feed you.
  • Your apartment smells worser than a public urinal.
  • The urine is that of a rat.
  • The faeces of the rat(s) adorn your apartment like pattern on mosaic
  • You have to spend the entire day at home for want of better things to do.
Folks, please forgive me for being a tad depressive. I know I have a lot to post about. The 'Brilliant Blog award', the Queer Azaadi pride parade and the Gig. But I am not in a state of mind affairs to do such creative things. Hence, I'm taking a recess. I'll be back in a day's time (I hope).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally empathise. Are they huge ones, your visitors?

Kris Bass said...

Not huge. Just medium. But still creepy.

Rambunctious WhipperSnapper said...

Kris my friend. you need to pull it together and watch some episodes of Scrubs.

Maybe Scrubs isn't such a good idea.

Try old episodes of keeping up appearances.

Hell if nothing works, just you tube dante's cove.

Kris Bass said...

I'll try to follow your advice. Right now, cross-blog-commenting has worked a bit to cheer me up. I'll try some Vinokur now.

Anonymous said...

Cheer up and smile.

**Don't know what to say anymore. Hopefully, now you are in cocacolastic state and enjoying :P

Kris Bass said...

I'm smiling now. What's cocacolastic state? ;)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh!!! Rat problem everywhere! :(

Kris Bass said...

I just checked out your website. You don't seem to be having any. Your blog is full of cute men and women and glamor! ;)

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...