My Indo-Pakistan paranoia


This afternoon, I had a chat session with a fellow gay from across the border. Since I believe in baring my heart out here, I thought it was a good idea to post a little bit of the transcript. I also believe that this will make it easier for my sister's shrink (2, 1) to get comfortable with my sexuality.
KrisYou know the thing that I have for Dads. How hot are Paki Dads? Just tell me.
Young Paki Gay: Very ;) They are going to come upto your expectations on EACH of your ideals ;) I did a couple of Paki dads and they were GOOD in bed :)
Kris: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! Why did we ever get to be independent?
Young Paki GaySo we can cross international boundaires and feel even BETTER about sex ;)
KrisNow, I have a reason to get depressed.
Young Paki Gay:  No you don't. :) From what I have heard,Pakistanis are just like Dilliwalas and Punjabis. You can visit Delhi and get laid.
Kris:  Fuck you! I wanna get laid by a Khan or Sharif or Nazar or something!

7 comments:

flygye12 said...

we have sharif n khans n nazars in purani dilli u are welcome here :) no visa reqd

Kris Bass said...

I know. But as your Paki friend suggested, even thinking of crossing international boundaries makes it feel much BETTER!

Anonymous said...

hehe so you want to cross the boarder?
Sex tourism is really flourishing everywhere. :P
Good you are thinking part of it lol :P

Kris Bass said...

This is not tourism! This is just brotherhood! Love, in it's purest form, between two countries waging a cold war. Don't see the motive?

Anonymous said...

Does name really matter so much? *quizzical look*

D said...

I ask too: does nationality really matter?

Kris Bass said...

@ det-res: Yeah, in my brain's criterion gyrus. Helps emotional masaging.

@ D: Yeah, in my brain's criterion gyrus. Helps emotional masaging.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...