Brilliante Weblog Award - winner
My conscious, conscience-forsaking bragging paid off. I have received the Brilliant Weblog award. Thank you ladies, gentlemen and the sexually-challenged. I know that my design is nothing to write homo about, but at least somebody identified with my misplaced sense of humor. Unsungpsalm, I'm truly honored!
I have to thank Chandni - for giving the award to UnsungPsalm in the first place, and UnsungPasalm - for co-conspirating with Chandni for giving me the award. I'm not going to give it back to those guys who have already got it so as to keep this chain moving on.
I'm no wiz on any design, but I too would like this stamp to be made better. More importantly though, the purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. Here are the rules to follow:
- When you recieve the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
- Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
- Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
- And then we pass it on!
- Joel Derfner's blog - My original source of inspiration, from NY.
- Tuzk-e-zaali -Another one of my sources of inspiration, from Karachi.
- SourAppleMartini - One of my real-life friends, and he's insanely funny.
- Prash - His blog is a delight to read with all the pictures and prose.
- A Twist of the Word and Mind by Rambodoc - He's a surgeon and he's funny. Rings any bells?
- Jabberwock - It's full of insightful reviews and posts.
- Blessed Curse by Oxymoronic - It's the straight eye for the queer guy.
- Mirror Cracked - A very famous and a very funny blog.