Tomorrow's gig

FYI, Noise Market is headlining at NM College's Umang 2008 tomorrow night. The details are given here. The band has been given about 10 - 15 guest invites and there are a few left now. I am in a fix. I can't invite people from the hospital because there are just too many people. I could have invited my gay friends but most of them are busy attending the Queer Azaadi march in the afternoon and after that, the GB party in the night.

I tried inviting a few people from my real life (Parry, Sandy etc.). But no one is free. Dr. T is the only friend of mine who has agreed to come (along with a colleague of hers). Ergo, I could still get a couple of people in. I never imagined that I'd be doing this, but here I am ... Anyone interested?

If anyone happens to be, I would need to know that by tomorrow morning 9 am. So, hurry up.

18 comments:

Prash said...

I am interested...not only for the GB party (which I always wanted to go and never been able to go whenever I was visiting BBY) but also for your concert. But I can't...

Good luck for your show and if you end up in GB...have fun ! **prash smiles**

Kris Bass said...

Thanks Prash!

flygye12 said...

is NM narsee monji?

Kris Bass said...

Yes. You can check out the links. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys will bring the house down. If the event were kosher, i'd be there, so relax, now you don't have to get there and memorize where all the exits are. just kidding.-Q

Kris Bass said...

@ Q: Kinda glad you won't be there. A briss I can do without.

Anonymous said...

All the best, Kris. Bring the house down!
And when you're done, do look up my blog for a moment.

Kris Bass said...

I saw it! Thank you UnsungPsalm! :D

Vee said...

Why the fuck you give so many links in your post. To be honest, mind do gets diverted from the topic.

Kris Bass said...

For people to link up if needed. I'm sorry if it offended you.

Anonymous said...

Do you think I can send 2 tix to some very cool friends --they would for sure root for you and also get off to the new music, where is the college. can you put the tic in their names ---its a fun young couple, boy and girl --Q

Anonymous said...

Kriss,

Meg Ramaswamy --she and her hubby are my friends and they are uber cool, and hot hot hot!!!! --
can you put two tickets in their name, and I'll be your best friend forever ---Q

Anonymous said...

listen these guys are in the industry, but i can't say what they do online...hope it's not to late_Q

pepe M. said...

waaaaaaaaaa, im very very interested but sigh, am stucked here at my bf's place :)

gud luck buddy! rock on!

Kris Bass said...

Q - Are you serious?

Pepe - I know. We will come to chennai soon I hope.

Anonymous said...

plz chk your mail-q

Anonymous said...

Have a good show and thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.

Kris Bass said...

@ Silverneurotic! Thanks! You are welcome!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...