Brothers and Sisters

I know that posting frequently within hours of each post qualifies myself as a loser with nothing better to do in my life. But I didn't plan this or anything. I am just being honest. I was just switching channels and I stumbled on this new favorite of mine; 'Brothers and sisters' on Star World. The show itself is captivating with a lot of relationship and gay threads in it. But what made me post this is the levels of masculine beauty in them. For the gerontophile in me, this is a revelation of self. I adore these men. And for the first time ever, I like the younger men better than the older men in a TV show! And these men, beat these gorgeous women, by miles!



These are their individual bust shots. I'd rate them according to wishable sleepability.

Rob Lowe (4 stars) Balthazar Getty (3 1/2 stars)Matthew Rhys (4 1/2 stars)Dave Annable (4 1/2 stars)Ron Rifkin (4 1/2 stars)Check the details of the show and cast here. What do y'all reckon?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! And... how's the TV show?

Or did you never pay attention :P ?

Kris Bass said...

"The show itself is captivating with a lot of relationship and gay threads in it."

You did get lost in the men, didn't you?

Ghazal said...

I *LOVE* the men too!!

And I love the show.

I saw it the first time they aired it on Star World. Now I watch the re runs only to drool over the the men.

mystiquedew said...

*smiles*

yeps this is a post worth writing within minutes of the others

happy viewing :D

pepe M. said...

got the complete first season kris! you wanna c them ? hehehe!

a very dysfunctional family indeed! and men are less delectable than grays anatomy of course....

i was laughing coz for every click in yur site, there's always a new entry...and thats gud.. :)

flygye12 said...

I wanted to see the show but i'd missed the older episodes. will be buying the complete seasons from china this time :)

seeing Rob Lowe after a long time. he isn't exactly young. started career with Demi Moore.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this show... have been a fan since it started. though the beginning episodes were kind of ok, the performances and the drama picked up.

but the episodes they air in star tv is censored - esp. the gay scenes... therefore strongly recommend to get the first season on dvd!!!

Kris Bass said...

@ ghazal: Ahh, what we miss!

@ mystiquedew: I think I realized that it was after I posted it. I mean look at the quality!

@pepe: I would love to see the entire first season! I haven't watched Gray's anatomy.

@Fly: This is the first time you are giving anything away about your whereabouts for the next 6 months! Get me a copy as well!

@ anonymous: Fuck! I need to see the uncensored ones!

(PS: have you all purposefully neglected the last post?)

Kris Bass said...

@ ghazal: Ahh, what we miss!

@ mystiquedew: I think I realized that it was after I posted it. I mean look at the quality!

@pepe: I would love to see the entire first season! I haven't watched Gray's anatomy.

@Fly: This is the first time you are giving anything away about your whereabouts for the next 6 months! Get me a copy as well!

@ anonymous: Fuck! I need to see the uncensored ones!

(PS: have you all purposefully neglected the last post?)

Firebolt said...

I used to watch Brothers & Sisters every now and then when I was still at home. It's a pretty good show although I hate the fact that Star World edits any gay or lesbian content from its shows. The same thing happened to The OC.

Kris Bass said...

Hmm... interesting revelation. Wonder if 'we' should go to the Star World office and camp out like Will & Jack do in 'Will & Grace'!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...