Things that happend in under 24 hours


  • Chuck gave me the details about something which I can't write about. It is pretty humongous. Even by my gay standards.
  • I watched a Roger Moore Bond flick on Television. The name is 'The Man with a Golden Gun'. To my surprise, it was much better than the Sean Connery films with the Sean Connery part out. I mean, Roger Moore is no way as hot Sean when it comes to Gay sex appeal. The movie had some pretty gross scenes which were funny and highly unforgettable. Mr. Moore is shown twisting the Sumo wrestler's *loin-cloth* hard enough to make him pass out due to pain and fears of impotence for the rest of his life and thereby, helping to release the round-the-body squeeze grip that the wrestler used to stop Moore from going inside the villain's bungalow. There is another scene where 007's girl friend Good Night accidentally pushes a button with her buttocks (while bending down to watch her man in action)and thereby, inadvertently triggering a mechanism which concentrates the suns engery into to a 400 degree beam which might have vaporized Mr. Bond had he not been fast enough in his efforts to save the world.
  • My unit chief openly admitted that he trusted me more than most of the residents in the unit. I felt like I was kissing Gabriel Garcia Marquez (who is the latest entry to my WHILTHS List. I have to admit that being an elderly male writer with monstrous fame is good enough to get an entry into the list. But Mr. Marquez is SO physically hot!
  • Gabriel Garcia Marquez got entry into the prestigious "With Him, I'd Like To Have Sex" (WHILTHS) List. There was an article about him in the newspaper with a photograph. Our maid servant had to spend extra hours to wipe the floor clear of all the drool.
  • Three reasons why Mr. Marquez is on the list





  • I made it to an special category of human beings; those who can take more than 40 push ups in one go. I did 41 today. I had a great work out in the morning. I have upgraded my dumbells to 9 from 7 kg. I'm almost ready for the 11 kg dumbells.
  • I cracked a wonderfully straight joke at the Operation Theatre the other day. My straight image is so well glorified now.
  • My cousin spent 12 hours at my home using the computer. He was preparing for an exam. During that time period.
    • Time spent with him : 46 minutes

    • Time spent talking to him : 22 minutes

    • Time spent talking to him about computers : 19 minutes

    • Time spent talking to him about him : 1 minute

    • Time spent talking to him about me : 2 minutes

    • Time spent talking to him while looking at him : 32 seconds

  • Another random list of stuff
    • Number of times someone made fun of me of lacking muscular mass : 2
    • Number of times someone said that I've gained weight : 2
    • Number of times I felt good about having gained weight : 1
    • Number of times that I felt depressed after learning that I had gained fat and not muscle : 2

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...