This boy needs to be shot

I am very excitable when it comes to cricket. I usually follow Cricket Test matches, especially those involving India, as much as time permits. These days I'm not being able to catch most of the live action. But whatever I get to see is disappointing. Parthiv Patel, supposedly one of the bright young talents in Indian cricket, doesn't deserve to be playing in the senior eleven.



He needs to be shot on the stadium after he grounds yet another important catch/stumping. I know this may sound too radical. But isn't that the only option. The captain, coach and the selectors cannot figure out the fact that India can win more test matches if it gets a better 'keeper.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...