Bride and Prejudice

Gurinder Chaddha (I hope I got the name correct) has suddenly turned herself into an idiot. Or so it may seem if you decide to watch her latest movie 'Bride and Prejudice'. The whole movie is rotten. The cast, the screenplay, the songs, the choreography... I could go on and on.



The only thing which is worth remembering from the movie is the comical portrayal of a couple of Baywatch-esque life guards howling with their arms extended as part of the backup in a song in the movie. What it reminded me was an episode on MAD TV featuring a Baywatch type story.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...