Gayness inherited

A couple of tough days at the hospital kept me away from blogging.
But I'm not keeping myself quiet now that I have some free time. The
coolest thing about yesterday was an href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3735668.stm">article on
the BBC about the inheritance of homosexuality.



There are stuff in there which I want to make a few people on the
surface of the earth read and decide. Right now, I want Chuck to read
it. He still thinks that homosexuality is a perversion. Even though he
accepts that he has a gay friend, he still likes to think of it as a
'defect'.


No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...