More plans

I have been harboring elaborate plans to convert myself into a hunk. Most of them have bitten dust. But I see a ray of hope now. A couple of my friends have started going to gym last week. I have decided to join them. It would be one momentous moment in my gay life; when I step into a professional gym!



I have other plans as well. I plan to take an educational loan and buy myself


  • A laptop

  • A portable mp3 player

  • An electric guitar

  • An FX unit

  • A cube which can be used both for bass ang electric guitars

  • A digital camera



Music has been practically out of my system for the last three weeks. That stupid argument has laid my spirits low. I need some inspiration to write songs. The topic most of often written about is 'love'. I don't have that in my life. Even if I had, I wouldn't be able to write love songs without directly conveying through the song that I was gay. This is tough!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...