Still suspended

It is only a couple of days or so before I can break you the huge news concerning Chuck. The day was dull except for more developments on the Chuck-front.



I'm getting sick and tired of working with lazy residents. The day when I covered for Chuck, I had a great time working with the residents in his unit. The atmosphere is so different here; indifferent would be a proper word.



Chuck is already breaking the news to his closest friends. That means that I can breathe a sigh of relief because I had told Ray about this even after Chuck ordered against this. Finally when Chuck broke it to him, Ray acted splendidly to avoid any uneasy moments.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...