A perfect day

Finally, after 2 long weeks, I had a perfect day. I got up early and went for jogging. I came back home and read the newspapers before getting a shower. Then got dressed, ate well and reached hospital perfectly in time for a fully day duty.



Not surprisingly, the whole day went like a charm. I felt energetic all through out the day. I didn't eat like a pig at all in spite of the fact that I was due to have a heavy work hours ahead.



This sort of proves the point that exercise keeps you on your toes. And all these days, I have been thinking that lack of sleep would leave me tired.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...