Index finger length and penile length

This has got to be one of the most interesting stories that I've read in the past few months. There is an article about correlation of penile length with that of the index finger. Go check it out.



From now on, I'll take a vow that I would carefully scrutinize the hands of all hot patients in the hospital! ;)



The only bad thing about this article is that it has destroyed my fantasies about penis length and girth increasing with age and some other body measurements. I usually go by these; thickness of forearms, wrists and fingers for penile girth.



"Age and (body measurements) were not associated with the size of the genitalia, excluding the index finger length, which correlated significantly with the dimensions of the flaccid, maximally stretched, penis," the report indicates.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...