Kill Bill Vol.1 > Kill Bill Vol.2

I watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 in 24 hours. I took a pirated DVD
of the former and watched the latter in the theatre.



The title is self-explanatory. I liked the first volume of Kill
Bill better than vol. 2. But not by a whole lot much. And I didn't
think that Kill Bill vol.2 sucked. There are great surprises in the
movie and it is worth watching.



Uma Thurman is really hot and pretty. This is one woman who I guess
I would have liked to have sex with had I been straight. I don't know
what is her strong point. I must confess that almost all throughout
the movie, I kept staring inside the mouth of Uma. I think she has a
great set of teeth.



I had gone to the movie with Ray. He enjoyed Vol. 2 even better than me.



Another cool thing I did today - I went to the library and checked
out the Booker Prize long listed books. I read the first few pages of
a few of the books. Two of them were revolting!



A sad sad thing also happened today. I was sending a link of my
last recorded song to my friend. Then I realized that it has been over
45 days since I wrote/recorded a song.


No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...