Pussy Galore and the Air Circus

I cannot stop laughing. It's been about an hour since the Bond
movie Goldfinger finished on TV. Why? Because of the terminology used
in the movie. The charming lady who is seduced by agent 007 is called
Pussy Galore! What a name! I wonder if they purposefully chose the
name ditching a thousand others. By the way, she is the chief trainer
of a group of pilots called 'Air Circus' who work for the bad-man in
the movie.



I decided to watch the movie because I thought Sean Connery's voice
and dialogues could provide me enough fodder for pleasing myself for a
week or so; until the next movie in a weeks time. I must admit that it
was disappointing. Except for one scene with (guess who) Pussy Galore
who flied Mr. Bond across the atlantic in a personalized jet which she
pilots. Bond suggests in the huskiest of voices 'We can make this
flight unforgettable.'. And Ms. Pussy Galore replies 'Save your
charms, Mr. Bond. I'm a professional and I'm on duty.'



Had I been Ms. Pussy Galore (even better as Mr. Dick Aplenty), I
would have answered 'Certainly, Mr. Bond.'



On a side note: I really loved the musical score of Kill Bill Vol.
1. Did anyone else like that too?



--
"Remember that if men were not meant to be sucked, their bodies
wouldn't have come with a nozzle!" - A Gay

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...