At the seminar

I went to a seminar regarding biomaterials used in clinical
surgical practice. There was a lecture from a famous German surgeon on
the various devices available for use. At the end of the lecture,
there was a session for clearing doubts among the audience.



I had a doubt. When I got the opportunity, I stood up and asked the
question. The question made sense to everyone present at the seminar
except this German professor. He said he couldn't understand my
question. I repeated my question again. I tried rephrasing it as well.
By this time the professor, who until then appeared pleasant and
comfortable, looked uneasy and grumpy. He finally sort of shrugged
away from answering properly.



At the end I felt bad. Afterall, he was a good looking man about 50
years of age.


No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...