Vegetarianism

Amongst the friends that I have, Ray and Chuck are different. Both prefer vegetarian dishes to non-veg stuff. Being with them, especially with Ray, means that I tend to have more vegetarian stuff when we go out to eat. This is a healthy trend for sure. And to be honest, I enjoy it.



Having said this, I really enjoy eating meat, eggs and fish. Fish my personal favorite. Amongst meats, it is Chicken > Mutton > Pork > Beef.



Oh, by the way, I'm supposed to be a total vegetarian. My religion and caste sub-classification means implies I should be one. But I have never been one. The reason is because the servant lady who used to take care of me during my childhood (when my Mom was away for work) used to give me eggs.



Back to vegetarianism - I really enjoy most of these veggie stuff. Especially those prepared well. That would be from good restaurants.



Today, I had a wonderful meal from a Vegetarian specialty restaurant by the hospital. I had a 'Coconut Oothappam'. It is one tasty dish. Go try it out!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...