In 24 hours


  • It was a wonderful night yesterday with a cocktail dinner at a club for surgeons from our city. The case presentations and the discussion held afterwards were simply excellent.
  • During dinner, our Head of the Department came up to me and asked me if I want to change units at the hospital. I said I didn't want at first. Then, when I thought about it I thought I wasn't sure about this. I ended up being totally confused about this topic and asked around for opinion. This caused further confusion. I have asked him to give me two days time to make up my mind about this. I still don't know whether I should give away an opportunity work with Chuck.
  • I woke up to see Yasser Arafat's package outlined clearly in the front page of India's national newspaper, The Hindu. Not a bad start.
  • There was a cutie right beside Yasser Arafat. Very, very hot.
  • I went to the hospital to attend an interesting academic discussion.
  • Had a dull day at the OT.
  • Heard from a resident (that I hate the most) that our chief considers me as a role-model for residents. I'm not kidding! This happened. Apparently, my chief is really impressed by me.
  • Came back home to watch the final rites at the Nagpur test. I wish I could just instill in the batting skills of Parthiv Patel into either Ganguly or Yuvraj so as to get Patel off as 'keeper and to get some use from the latter two for Team India.
  • Chatted with my pal and bandmate Xander after a long time. He is now working as a 3D animator in the city which I'm starting my residency in 6 months' time. I'm very happy.
  • I find out that the place where his office is only 10 minutes from the hospital that I'll be working in. I'm ecstatic. This way, I have someone there with whom I can entrust my musical gear. This is awesome.
  • I make him listen to my latest song fearing the fact that the directions in which I and he have gone in our songwriting careers have created a big gap which might be hard to bridge. But he ends up liking the song. He even thought that I sang well in it. He says that I've a good voice. I'm thrilled to my subtlest senses!
  • I'm beaming in the evening while attending an academic session at the hospital. I am very happy to inform Chuck and Ray about the developments.
  • Finally, I and Ray end up watching King Arthur in the second show. It is a good movie.

It has been a wonderful day. A day which probably gives me a definitive direction in the future. I think I can harbor hopes of a good band career with Xander!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...