My "With Him, I'd Like To Have Sex" (WHILTHS) list

In the last few days, I've been referring to a list of Persons with whom I would like to have sex. Since I'm learning HTML from its very basics, I thought why not make a list in HTML coding? This, folks, is the final result. I spent about a quarter of an hour trying to figure out a name for this list so that the initial letters would become an easy acronymn. And that is why this is called "With Him, I'd Like To Have Sex" (WHILTHS) list. Those who are waiting with bated breaths to see if you have made it must note that the names are not arranged in any order of preference.



For those who have missed out; this list will be updated regularly. Therefore you have every chance to make it sooner than later. As a generous gesture to help out the not-so-lucky-ones, who may also be referred to as 'losers', I'm putting a list of my turn-ons at the end of this post. I advise you to keep trying! Not to forget my e-buddies - a separate section is in the offing. Come on and please me baby and find your name on the list! ;-)


Movie Stars



TV Personalities



Football Personalities



Cricket Personalities



Other Sport Personalities



Musicians


This is going to strange because there are many in here who are not old enough to fit my regular criteria. But then, their skill in music is simply beyond my imagination and has inspired me in my musical aspirations. That's the reason why they are in.



World Politics



Writers



Persons from my personal life


The problem with this part of the list is that I can't reveal the identities. This is the largest part of the list. I hope I'll be able to uncover the identities of at least some of them as time goes by.



  • Mr. Lion
  • A Professor from Medical School
  • 4 Teachers from High School
  • 2 Professors from College
  • Fathers of about a dozen friends
  • A couple of local politicians
  • 4 neighbors
  • A few uncles

The features that I look for in an older man


There are some qualities I look for in older men which could help in your valiant efforts to gain a position on this prestigious list. I'll try to list a few of them. Basic pre-requisite is an age above 50 with graying hair. All the best!



  • Moustache + Cigar

  • Moustache + Attitude

  • Goatee and Moustache

  • Lots of scalp hair

  • A great smile

  • Revealing posture

  • Power persona

  • Teacher, Professor + Knowledge

  • English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Aussie accent

  • Humor and fun loving nature

  • Husky Voice

  • Unawareness of the existence of a brand of clothing known as underwear




3 comments:

Jalal said...

Interesting. VERY interesting.

Anonymous said...

From http://sincity.typepad.com, I'd just like to say that you and I have disturbingly similar taste in older men.

More power to you!

Kris Bass said...

... and I thought that I was the only one who has the 'thang' for older men. Now I realize that the whole world is teeming with think-alikes.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...