Prodrome?

In yesterday's post I think I sounded irrational. Perhaps I was. But I don't think I am generally irrational while taking my decisions. Career still reigns supreme over all other priorities in my life. But I would love having a love-life of your dreams along with a nice and stable professional life. I'm getting a lot of response from a lot of nice persons in the mailing list that I subscribe to. I'm already having enough to think about for some time.



Another interesting thing happened yesterday. After I and Ray went to May's place to help her out, we had been suspecting that she might pick Ray's gay identity up. Well she did that yesterday. And once she asked the question "I hope Ray isn't that gay friend of yours, is he?", I couldn't resist and as a result Ray has came out of the closet twice now. She has agreed to keep it as a secret and Ray is okay with this.



I have been having this viral prodrome for four days now; sore throat, stuffy nose and slight fever. I'm not ruling out anything now; and that anything includes the worst possible scenario, but I'm sort of wondering whether it is actually as bad as it can be. It is even worse now that I need to figure out alibis to take those X-rays of my impacted canine from a dental clinic (where I used to go to) to another one run by my friend (where I plan to go to from now on). Wish me luck with this!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...