Asexuality hits humans

By golly - Check this out!



**NOTE**

The following passage will only make sense if you go visit the link given above.



Two days before I committed an unforgivable error. In an episode of Will and Grace, I failed to pick up the fact that a woman, who looked so alike Madonna, was Madonna! I realized it after Ray asked me if I saw the episode with Madonna. I said "Yeah, I saw the show. But that isn't Madonna. In fact, she is supposed to look like Madonna. There were a lot of jokes with regard to music industry in the episode. But that doesn't mean that the woman is Madonna herself!"



Pondering as to why my faculty of judgement suddenly stranded me, I came to realize that the image of Madonna that I had in mind - sloppy, dumb, boring, straight pop singer who danced like she was trying to attract apes - was the problem. In the episode, her role was totally different. She was funny, snappy, interesting and lesbian.



Now, my judgment couldn't be any wronger! Madonna is asexual? She would prefer curling up with a book instead of a stud? Whew! What has the world come to?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...