Xander's gone

Xander's closest friend has had a set-back in his life. Apparently, his father has annonced that he should leave all his studies in Pune and join his father's factory and work there. He is very sad and Xander wanted to console him and maybe share one last weekend with him until he goes away.



Therefore, he went today morning entrusting his fishes to me. Not literally though. He wanted me to feed his fishes twice a day for two days. I thought I could do that. Besides, I could watch some TV as well. Maybe I could even bring the guitar tomorrow to my room. Hahaha... my plans!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...