Craziness of my lecturer

N. has not yet moved in. I have set up the guitar and stuff. Now, all I need is the speaker system for playing music and a good pair of headphones to practice on the guitar. Of course, I cannot expect myself to blare away on the amplifier.



Otherwise, things are fine except for the fact that my lecturer has created a crazy 'manjan' for us. He wants the Xrays of a patient who is about 1000 km away in a couple of days. Thankfully, he has got a responsible relative who has sent us the images over e-mail.



Due to this craziness prevailing, the details of which are so sickening that anybody who'll read about it will feel nauseuous, I'm not getting rest, nor free time.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...