Room reallotment

Today was the room reallotment day for our hostel. As I expected it to be, it was very uncomfortable for me to decide on a room and a partner. First of all, my priorities are totally different. I need cleanliness, options to play music etc. and want a room mate who can tolerate my guitar. These criteria made the decision making difficult.


It is almost official that I don’t exactly dig my present roommates and vice versa. Nothing personal, just different personlalities. Therefore, I’m sort of notorious and everyone seemed to think that I would find it difficult to find a room partner. Finally two people offered. One had worked with me in the first 6 months of my residency. Another colleague called Dr. N. had offered to share a room with me earlier.


Finally, I decide to go ahead with Dr. N because of many reasons

  • He likes music and guitar
  • He is so much of fun
  • He’s very uncomplicated
  • He goes to the gym regularly, has a good body
  • He offered me good counseling during the bluesy times a couple of time last year.


After doing all this, I was totally disappointed to come to know that the room reallotment got postponed till Monday. Anyway, I’m so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...