Chronicles of Krisland - The Lamp, Guitar and the amplifier

I have confirmed my craziness. After spending a very busy day yesterday watching working, watching movies etc, shopping etc., I went to Xander's apartment to feed the fishes. When I saw my electric guitar lying there, I couldn't help but resist the idea of bringing it to my hostel. I wanted to get my amplifier as well.



Stupidly, I thought I could bring both myself in my scooty. At 1 AM on Sunday night, I realized that I couldn't. I didn't want to get them back to the apartment which is six stories up on stairs. Thankfully, a cab pulled up and the cabbie seemed to be a decent man who offered me to carry the guitar and amp while I followed in my scooty.



I managed to get them safely to my room. I ended up playing some guitar and reading newspapers until 3 AM. That was another stupid decision. I would feel sleepy for OT tomorrow.



Earlier in the day I went for 'Range De Basanti' with N. and my co-houseman. It was fun. But I thought I expected more. It is around 3 - 3.5 out of 5 stars. Then I bought a sexy looking touch table lamp from the nearby Hallmark gift shop. It was of Chinese make and was very cheap for its functionality and charm.



They disassembled it and put it in a package. I had a lot of trouble putting it back together. My clumsiness showed up as I broke a piece (of glass) of the shade in my effort to tighten screws on glass.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...