The strike

After a really heavy day at the emergency yesterday, we were greeted by some good news. The residents were on a protest strike for 24 hours in relation to an incident of patients/relatives beating another fellow resident. Eventhough the sorry situation needed some sort of remorse or something of that sort, for me this break was what the doctor ordered.



We guys went out. We had food. Went to the Gateway of India. Went for a lovely boat ride. Wow, I had my 'fate song' 'The Reason' (the song which was the in thing when I had met Mr. Lion first) of last year playing on the mp3 player when I lay down on top of the boat staring at the blue sky and lunar crescent as the sun went down. I had a mini orgasm there.



Then we went to 'Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, Witch and the Cupboard'. Because of sleep deprivation, I struggled to stay awake during the dull fist half of the movie. But I liked the movie in toto. Not as good as I thought it would be. But 3 stars is fine!



We had dinner with white wine at a nearby bar/restaurant and then I went to blissful sleep!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...