Ray's new proposal

I don't know what is it with Ray that makes him so 'hot' (sexual) in the life that he's leading right. Today he rang me up in the evening and told me that he was hit on by a politician in the middle of the centre of the city. I'll detail.



He was going to a movie in the evening yesterday and was walking from the bus stop to the movie theatre. He saw this semi-hot looking, balding 50 ish year old guy standing near the bus stop across the road. He was wearing the khadar dhoti and the white shirt so typical of the politicians in this part of the world. Plus, he looked like having power and dignifying. As Ray was crossing the road their eyes lock.Both continue staring at each other and in about 2.556 seconds, they have this desire to have each other. Ray was not very sure about the safety.



Therefore, he walked past. About a block later he decided to come back. The guy was still there looking intensely at him when he reached the bus stop. This guy greeted him and immediately put his arm over his shoulder and offered to 'get to know each other' in the hotel behind. Ray refused. He asked Ray his name and Ray blurted out 'Kris'! The details came later and after about 2 minutes of talk, he tightened his grip on Ray's shoulder and once more offered a room and himself. Ray refused still. And even without taking the contact numbers, they walked away.



First I think that Ray is crazy. That's because I'm so frustrated. But then, when thinking in sane terms, Ray's decision is correct. Isn't it?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...