Today, I felt like going to a movie. I wanted to go to a movie called ‘Mixed Doubles’. After finishing everything, I went to a nearby multiplex. Earlier, I had looked up the movie timings on the newspapers. Disappointingly, that movie was not listed for the late night show.



For the second time this month, I was let down by the newspaper movie charts. I had no choice other than ‘Myth’, the latest Jackie Chan movie. I think I saw the first 40 minutes. The rest of the time, I blissfully slept in the comfort of the snugly fitting multiplex seat. Even after coming out of the theatre having wasted around 200 Rs., I felt okay.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...