Creative speakers

Xander had called me yesterday to ask if I would be coming to jam. I had said yes, but I changed my plans. I had to somehow get the Creative Speaker set for my room to complete the dream that I have been harbouring ever since I moved into this new room. I went to the famous Lamington Road in search for it.



To my surprise and disappointment, I found almost all shops closed. Amongst the ones which remained open, I entered a shop which claims to be India’s first and only Digital Technology lounge. For the small shop it was, the products showcased were amazing. For the first time in my life, I heard an iPod. I checked out both the iPod Nano and iPod video.



To me, Nano sounded hollowish as compared to my Zen Micro. iPod video was amazing and it sounded awesome with the travel speaker set. You can actually watch movies comofortably with it.



I was lucky to find a shop which had the Creative speakers that I wanted. I also bought a pair of headphones for my guitar practice. I set everything up and sort of cleaned my room before leaving to the ward for the rest of the night’s work.



In the night, I remembered about the broken promise that I had made to Xander.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...