Coming out to PK

I don't know if I have posted about a guy called PK. He is an anaesthetic resident and he comes from my state. He is almost built exactly like me and in the OT, people confuse a lot between the two of us a lot. If fact, we have been alleged to be brothers . That too twins. Oh yeah, I remember that I have posted about this guy. He writes songs and we plan to write some songs together etc.



Whatever, I find this guy to be one of the reliable friends in my present life situation. We have been involved in some good chats in the past. Yesterday, we had planned to go out for 'Chronicles of Narnia'. I picked him up on my scooty and we rode to the nearest multiplex. To our disappointment, we were a bit late and those idiots didn't offer us passes.



I wanted to do something good and we decided to go to Cafe Coffee Day. Over coffee and do-nuts, we stumbled my promise to reveal my deepest secret. Initially, I thought I wouldn't need to come out. But his perseverance was demanding. And finally I confided that I'm a queer.



I was surprised to see him surprised. But I explained him a lot about my life. He listened to me with a patient attitude but it was obvious that he wasn't expecting it. That is why I didn't feel as comfortable as I would normally do after coming out to someone.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...