Good Saturday

I’m becoming very creepy and selfish. Instead of rushing to the other ward to help my fellow resident out after the round got finished in my ward, I had my breakfast and had a small nap. Then I went leisurely to the trauma ward where the rounds had not yet been completed. The set up was so nice and fine.



After finishing most of the work for the day, I could take rest in my own room after eating a nice American Chopsuey in a very old, but untried restaurant in front of the hostel. The prices are almost prohibitive for the dilapidated status of the restaurant. But the wind of refreshing change of an otherwise dull food rountine is attractive.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...