All the slogging which went to waste

I spent the whole day from about 11 Am to about 9 pm working without having eaten food or relaxed. I did everything as I usually do; systematically. Naturally, that took a long time. As I was winding up for a nice evening perhaps at the movies, I heard the news that one of the residents was beaten by a relative. This meant that we are going for a strike again tomorrow.



The actual physicality of the incident (slapping) might seem insignificant. Yeah, one female slapping a male (doctor) seems okay right? But what if it was a knife instead? Why isn't there any regulation over such incidences? Why doesn't the hospital security do something? Why don't the administration take the necessary steps?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...