The wet Sunday morning

I was hearing water dripping and flowing. I cannot remember exactly where but I was flirting with men of all kinds in a public place. All my efforts seemed to come good when a man tugged my shirt and pulled me to the nearest loo. Suddenly, the water stopped flowing and I awoke from my dream.



I was lying on Xander's bed and it was about 10 in the mornig. Suddenly I realized that the whole floor was layered by about 1 centimeter of water. Then it struck me! I was supposed to turn of tap in the early morning to prevent flooding of the apartment. Shit, almost everything would be damp now. I hope I have not commited a heinous crime.



On the way back to the hospital, I shopped for the Godrej 7 lever lock that my N. wanted us to use for the room. Along with that, I bought a spike guard for computers and a clothes hanger. I plan to buy a table lamp in the evening. Wow, this is great!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...