Guitar given for repair

I don't have too much to post about today. The strike continues but we cannot leave our hospital campuses because we have to really fight hard for our demands. But then, I'm not going to let you all down with a dull post.



Yesterday, before the movie I had gone to the Furtado's guitar shop and gave my guitar for repair. I actually had gone there to get it repaired and take it back. But what happened is that the repair guy wasn't there. So I had to leave it and come back.



During the time that I hung out at the shop, I playe a lot of lovely guitar. Fantastic Classical Guitar and Acoustic guitars were racked up. I played an Epiphone acoustic - the one that Noel Gallagher seems to have! Wow!



While I had enough of checking out guitars, two cool looking guys came to amp-test their electric guitar range. When they started grooving over the fret-board, I noticed the awesome professionalism in them. One took up a bass guitar and the other one an Ibanez. They absoultely screamed their way into tight guitar+bass glory. I was almost in love with the duo. Then I realized that the faces looked familiar. I think they are from a rock band in Mumbai.



Meanwhile, I was checking out the pianos. WOW, pianos are awesome!!! I'm so sure that I'll have a pianon in my little home when I can afford it.



Finally, I checked out an acoustic bass - a local make. This is the first time that I have ever played an acoustic bass guitar!



So many thing to occur in a single day!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...