Wow!

For the first time in my whole 10 months in residency in this prestigious hospital, I felt like I was in control of myself doing a surgery. I performed my first Tibial Interlocking nail surgery. That too, super fast! My senior was impressed with me!



Damn, forget my senior! I was impressed with myself!



Then later on in the long night, I managed to do a minor surgery with so much of clinical precision that I impressed everyone once again! I must be really good!



I felt really good today with what I had achieved!



To think about this development in it's true light would be to first shove myself off the spotlight! Why is this happening? Nothing much has changed from a year before or a week before. The only real thing which changed was the attitude of one of my seniors. He is very happy these days! This meant that he is not unhappy with me and my co-resident. This makes us one happy unit. The reason behind his happiness though, is subject to a lot of specultation. Rumors circulate everywhere. Personally, I feel that he had sex with a luscious Punjabi (I'm not specifying the sex) about 30 times in the 10 days that he had gone for a vacation!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...