Zen Micro's back

Whoa, baby! I went to get back the Zen micro half expecting a disappointing end to the work week. That's cuz I was not able to get in touch with the service center before I started on a Kiney. But it paid off, I got it. A brand new one with 1 month warranty. Fuck the warranty, I have my player.



I'm so happy.



I was singing on my ride back after getting another, this time expensive, FM radio. This is because I don't think I'm going to allow myself to carry my Zen Micro every day to the wardss. On the search for the FM radio, I stumbled on to a shop which has Ipods and its accessories. I asked them about Ipod Nano. They said it will be arriiving in a week's time. I couldn't believe my ears!



What a great day!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...