Sunday Morning Call

Yesterday nights events, along with the fact that I didn't sleep okay forced me to ask for permission for half-day off on a Sunday. Actually, it isn't much of a problem taking this. The morning rounds, where nothing happens is a half an hour issue. I asked my co-resident to cover up for me.



After doing that, I slept. Xander and me got about 1 AM. After that, Xander, who didn't remember anything from the night, started playing some metallica riff. I was finishing up on sorting my mp3 player collection.



Then we spent some time jamming some metallica. Again it sounded great. As I was leaving, I told him about what had happened to me over the week. I also told him how hurt I was when he said those mean things when he got drunk. He was surprised and sorry to hear that.



But does that solve the problem? No it doesn't. I want him to stop drinking at least when I am there to jam. I have told him clearly that. I hope he thinks long and hard about it and does something about it.



Why the title? Because I, after a long time, have access to Oasis thru my Zen Micro - Sunday Morning Call is one of Oasis' songs.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...