At Xanders

Even as I was leaving for Xanders, I was feeling extremely happy and contended. I couldn't explain why. Maybe it was the fact that I was going home to jam. Maybe it was because I could get my Zen Micro back to working.



We did both of that. But Xander was drinking Rum. Before he got high enough to lose all senses we played some amazing sounding music. My Bass and the Baby Bass amplifier are making sounds worth millions these days. I was uploading music at the same time.



At about 3 AM, we started having dinner. Soon after that Xander lost it and started bitching about me. He said that I was selfish and I didn't want to practice. That's the reason why I didn't turn up for three weeks. This went on until he started his weird gesturing/acting dumb thing. I guess that it is the culmination of his 'high'. He started interrupting me playing my bass by tuning the guitar out. I lost my patience and I said that I don't want to talk to him.



Soon after, he slept of. I continued uploading songs.




Going to Alex's apartment
Feeling happy despite being shitty
uploading music to micro
Playing some lovely music
Alex and me when he's drunk

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...