Problems with Xander

Xander came to the hospital today to undergo some tests. During the conversation we had, I came to know that he felt very bad of me choosing I Rock over him (and his condition; with malaria) last Saturday. I felt horrible when he said that.



Coming to think of it, I'm doing a lot o things which I wouldn't have otherwise done in this period. I guess it must be due to stress.



On the other hand, we had a nice time having a Smoking Joe's pizza in the hospital. I ordered for him using one of contacts. We got it at half the price and we enjoyed the meal!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...