Listening and Learning

I cleaned up my room after I came from Xanders. Then I went to the ward. Was very happy. Another reason to cheer was that the news of my 'girlfriend' being in Mumbai was spreading. Everyone was asking me. I was happy to play happy. That sure relieves some pressure of me.



In the night, I spent some nice time reading to Orthopaedic theory (whoa, after a long long time) while listening to Incubus, System of a Down etc on Zen Micro. By the way, it has an excellent Album of the day function. Why did I venture out to do that? Because my guide in my MS course wanted me to start that.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...