Efficient

As I told you guys, I was very sleepy yesterday at the emergency. I had to take a nap and I got a 2 hour solid period. I felt thoroughly refreshed after that. Then came the next best thing. I took time out to read paper and shower during the morning hours. This is the first time that I'm doing any such thing between the time period of 9 AM and 5 PM.



All this while the other people were waiting for the grand rounds to happen. That never happens dear reader in the unit that I'm working. Besides, I had a reason to go back to the room.



It must have been the nap which I took in the night. I was fresh throughout the day and I finished most of my stuff early enough in hope of sleeping early. But as usual, something turned up in the night and I had to sleep in the ward for about 4 hours.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...