Wine-o-mania

I think I have quit beer. But have taken up wine. Yesterday, I read the wonderful article from NY times on DNA (I love the daily) about the pros and cons of Wine and Beer. Ever since, I wanted to drink wine. I executed that yesterday night itself when we guys (residents) went to the original Hazaara restarant where we get Tandoori and good food along with beverages. I had a great time.



Just one problem. Lots of farting! Yeah! I was so embarassed in the morning today when I had some space alone in the elevator. I let out a smelly fart. Immediately after, the elevator stopped to let in a distinguished looking gentleman who didn't look at me. But it was obvious. I was very embarassed.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...